6 octombrie 2008

to die for

you're always there
watching
waiting
smiling in the silent dark
i'll go with you my strange dream
we'll never come back
a new crime tonight
and it's my turn

this bird is singin' my song
sweet words of love
a murder
and a suicide after
rivers of blood
and the blue fog of our wasted souls

no one to catch me when i fall
no one to find me when i'm lost
killing everyone i assumed my lonelynes
in the valley of denial i'm runnin' free

burnin' forest cryin' to forget the murder
bleedin' soul tryin' to confess
the end of your glorious day finds you alone
surrounded by an endless love for her

you won't see me leaving
i will be quiet
i will not bother your sleep

i found the realm that i've seen in my dreams
i found the answer to all my questions
i found my peace
it is time

in the end
all the words have been spoken
this place looks like home for the first time
and i believe
for the rest of my life
one last word
forgiveness