14 octombrie 2008

baby

fly away
far
leave this world
go where you've never been before
meet me somewhere else
under another moon
try to forget all the times when i wasn't there
forgive me
this new autumn falls in town
and we walk alone
like birds in the sky

i failed
let's finish this fuckin' story right now
god is not in this room
love is just a sad song
life is just a strange trip
an angel without face
is takin' me by the hand
and leads me to the open window
one more smoke before i leave
one more
a picture on the wall
makes me cry for the last time
a smile from a lost summer
her eyes
her hair
i fly

baby
i'll be gone for a while
we'll never meet in this life
ever again
in other one maybe
i'm gonna miss the way you laugh
i'm gonna miss your parfume
kiss me
i'm gonna miss you
don't forget me
goodbye beautiful
i love you